I heard that quote yesterday while watching “The Shift” a movie with Dr. Wayne Dyer. There were quite a few moments in the movie that struck home with me, about how our priorities change as we move through life from the morning of our life to the afternoon. I admit to a few tears during some of these mini-epiphanies. So, I’m not crazy after all? 🙂
I spent this morning working on my vision board. It was time to add the 2010 goals, and to take a look at my Bucket List. I still have a way to go on that list:
- Knit an absolutely gorgeous lace shawl.
- Write a bodice ripper and have it published.
- Travel to Denmark
- Learn to ballroom dance–I think taking country dance lessons sorta counts, I know that I am loving that experience!
- Travel to see the pyramids, a Mediterranean cruise, a wild and crazy weekend in Vegas and a trip to the western states to see mountains and scenic vistas.
I thought about what I would like to add to the list for 2010 and came up with three more ideas this morning.
- Attend a Dr. Wayne Dyer workshop.
- Explore the Pacific Northwest
- Ride cross country on the back of a Harley.
I don’t plan to wait until I am in the evening of my life to tackle the things on this list. There are quite a few that are really not that difficult to accomplish. I just need to put my mind to it. I KNOW that when 2011 rolls around, I will have crossed off at least two things on this list. I will find a way.